Palatin maintains a Reporting Hotline for reporting suspected violations of our Code of Corporate Conduct and Ethics.
Palatin is determined to operate in conformity with applicable laws and maintain a reputation for integrity in its business practices. Our Code of Corporate Conduct and Ethics provides guidelines for conducting business in an ethical and legal manner.
While primarily intended for current Palatin employees, the hotline may be used by other interested parties, including vendors, customers, and former employees. Reports can be made for any suspected violation of the Code of Corporate Conduct and Ethics, including
• Trading on inside information or providing illegal tips
• Workplace harassment or discrimination
• Illegal gifts or bribes to or from government officials, vendors, or customers
• Fraud, embezzlement, or theft
• Questionable accounting or auditing matters
• Conflict mineral sourcing
You may use either of the 2 methods on this page. You can call one of the numbers listed below or submit electronically. If you call, you must reference company identifier, 786.
This site should be used only to report suspected violations of the Code of Corporate Conduct and Ethics. Emergency matters and matters outside the scope of Palatin’s code should be directed to the appropriate authorities.